Get the most out of your upcoming video appointment by following these simple instructions.
1. Make sure you can find the email from our scheduling team. It will be from “[email protected]” You may need to check your spam folder.
2. Download the Lifesize Video Conferencing app to your smartphone before your scheduled visit time. It takes less than five minutes and the email you receive from our team has all the instructions. We recommend using your smartphone instead of a tablet because the quality of mobile data connections are more consistent, in our experience. But if you are confident in your broadband wireless network, you can give your tablet a try.
3. Go to a separate, quiet space in your home for the visit (even if you think it’s messy). You should pick a comfortable place to sit for 15 minutes with enough lighting that your clinician can see you.
4. For your privacy, turn off any smart speaker or home assistants you may have enabled wherever you’ll be doing your visit (such as Google Home, Alexa, Sonos, Nest, etc.).
5. Make sure you know how to mute and un-mute your smartphone in case you need to.
6. When it’s time for your visit, follow the instructions we sent you by email. If your clinician is not already on the line, please wait; they may be running behind.
Download the free Lifesize Video Conferencing app from your Android or iTunes app store.
1. Click the link you received, which will launch the Lifesize application.
2. Enter your name and click “join.”
3. Enter the passcode you received and press #.
4. If prompted, click to allow the app to access your phone’s camera and microphone.
Your clinician will join you shortly!
If you’re pregnant and want to begin care at WHA–or need to schedule an appointment during your pregnancy, call us! Find a provider and location here.
This will allow our teams to check whether your plan may require a referral for the care you need or to prepare benefits information to share with you at your visit. If you do not enter insurance information when scheduling, you may be asked to pay a $200-$500 deposit before receiving service.