About the Provider
From the beginning of her practice, Dr. Hobson knew she would focus on urogynecology and pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. Her focus is on not only on treating pelvic floor disorders, but on attempting to prevent and better understand pelvic floor injuries and counseling women on the best way to maintain pelvic floor health. You should consider seeing Dr. Hobson if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Urinary symptoms, such urinating too frequently, difficulty passing urine, or leakage of urine;
- Bowel symptoms, such as problems with either the control of stool and gas or difficulty with passage of stool;
- Pelvic organ prolapse, or the feeling of pressure or bulging at the vaginal opening;
- Pain with intercourse or pelvic pain, especially if you have had prior pelvic surgery; or
- Problems associated with giving birth.
Dr. Hobson is a steering committee member in the multidisciplinary Providence Continence Center, and is the Gynecology Section Chair at Providence St. Vincent's Hospital. She is married and stays very busy keeping up with her three girls.
If you are seeing Dr. Hobson for the first time for an issue related to incontinence or pelvic support, please print and complete this Patient Intake Form and bring it with you to your first appointment.