New Patient Checklist
Before your first appointment:
- Please verify that the Women's Healthcare Associates provider you wish to see is contracted with your insurance plan.
- If needed, obtain a referral from your primary care physician.
- Make payment arrangements if you do not have insurance coverage.
- Write down any questions or concerns you wish to discuss with us. (Click here to download a form that may help you prepare in advance.)
- Complete any forms you've been asked to.
On the day of your appointment, please bring:
- Your insurance card and photo identification.
- A list of questions or concerns you may have.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- A deposit for services, unless your insurance plan is an HMO or PPO, in which case we request your co-payment only. We accept checks and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover).